How to sync Samsung Health to Google Fit using Health Connect
Step-by-step guide for syncing data from your Samsung devices to Tribie
You can use the tool to link Samsung Health and Google Fit with ease. Here’s how to do it.
*As a prerequisite you should have Google Fit installed and connected to Tribie.
1. Firstly, download the Health Connect app from the Google Play Store.
2. Open it once it’s installed
3. Tap App permissions
4. Select Samsung Health.
5. Select the data permissions you wish to write to Health Connect. You can enable all or just make sure you have given write permissions for steps and distance. (You can scroll down to see the write permissions)
6. Select Google Fit and select the data permissions you wish to read from Health Connect. Make sure you have given read permissions for the steps and distance.
If the above method doesn’t work, there’s an alternative but longer way to link the two apps. Find it below.
1. Next, open the Samsung Health app
2.Tap the three-dot main menu icon, then select Settings
3.Tap Health Connect
4. Select the data permissions Samsung Health is allowed to write to Health Connect
5. Tap Allow
6. Next, open Google Fit
7. Tap the Profile tab in the bottom-right and Tap the Settings icon at the top-right
8. Toggle on Sync Fit with Health Connect
9. On the next page, tap Set up
10. Select the data permissions Google Fit is allowed to read from Health Connect
11.Tap Allow, then tap Done
With these steps completed, your Samsung device should now be connected to Tribie